Rust Cure 3000 combines moisture displacing abilities with lubricating benefits. Exclusive formula can be applied to all metals, plastics, rubber and vinyl. Works to dissolve and flush away rust and corroded contaminates. Leaves a superior lubricating film providing long term protection to seams, crevices and hidden areas. Safe for electronics, paint, rubber or vinyl surfaces. Use on vehicles, farm equipment, boats, planes, garden equipment, snow machines and jet skis, salt and fertilizer spreaders, hinges, locks, guns and anything that moves or requires protection from the elements. Apply liberally. Allow to soak in. Treat metal seams, lapped joints and spot welds. Spray electrical connectors, contacts, switches, light sockets and electric motors for protection against seizure and malfunction.
Will also unseize previously unprotected items. Periodic applications provide maximum protection.
• Super Heavy Duty Rust & Corrosion Protection
• Prevents the start of corrosion in seams and crevices – maintains structural integrity of metals.
• Removes and displaces moisture in hidden cavities,including salt water.
• Prevents paint blistering at edge of overlapped seams.
• Protects underbody – fuel and brake lines.
• Protects against abrasion between painted and vinyl surfaces.
• Dissolves and neutralizes existing rust and corrosion.
• Penetrates deeply and lubricates.
• Stops electrolysis between dissimilar metals.
• Restores UV-damaged rubber and vinyl.
• Non-flammable as a liquid, non-conductive, non-toxic, non-carcinogenic, no solvents, no odors or toxic fumes.
• Not a sealant – will not trap moisture against metal.
• Clean, clear, invisible, with no sticky messy residue.
Nut-Z-Lube is a clean, clear, lubricant with outstanding corrosion protection. It’s unique NASA inspired technology makes it the only ‘clean’ lubricant that out performs everyone.
Non-Toxic and non-flammable as a liquid makes it the safe choice for every application.
No Teflon or graphite.
Use on anything that requires lubrication or anything that doesn’t work like it should. Safe on plastics, all metals, slides, chains, electric motors, relays, fuses (40 KV Dielectric). Great for tool protection, rusty nut removal and assembly lube for terminal boxes.
Formula 8000 Industrial Lubricant
Formula 8000 Industrial Lock lubricant BD660
Stanley Lock Approved & Recommended Rust and Corrosion Fighting Lubricant.
Especially formulated for humid, acidic and salt spray environments.
Stanley Lock Lube Procedure: Apply one quick spray of BD660 Corrosion Free Formula 8000 Industrial lubricant in both shackle holes every six months.
The shackle can be in either the locked or the unlocked position. It is not necessary to disassemble the padlock in order to lubricate it. Note: Lubricate more often if the padlock is used frequently or is located in a corrosive environment.
Terminates rust and corrosion in all metals Prevents the start of new corrosion Dissolves and neutralizes existing corrosion Penetrates deeply and lubricates Clear, clean – no sticky residue Stops electrolysis between dissimilar metals Controls galvanic corrosion Repels salt water and moisture Will not wash off with water Longer lasting protection.
Eaze-OUT Stain Remover
eaze-OUT Super Concentrated Stain Remover
SAFE for all colorfast fabrics. Works well for all fabrics including silk lingerie, designer wear, carpets, draperies and upholstery. Proven effective on blood, grease, oil, grass, fruit juices, makeup, red wine, baby formula, food stains, mustard, chocolate, coffee, tea, shoe polish, perspiration, crayon, ink and other difficult, old or set-in stains.